Wings of Winter Kentucky & Barkley Lake Birding Festival
January 19-21, 2018 at Paris Landing State Park
See the WoW Event Calendar to Register for Various Field Trips
Featuring guided trip locations:
- Cross Creeks National Wildlife Refuge
- Tennessee National Wildlife Refuge – Duck River Bottoms
- Tennessee National Wildlife Refuge – Big Sandy Unit
- Kentucky Dam area & Harmon Creek WMA
- Land Between the Lakes & Nature Station
- Fort Donelson National Battlefield
- Paris Landing State Park area
- Plus…. Photography & Beginning Birding Workshops
For Lodging reservations, please go directly to Paris Landing State Park Inn at 731-642-4311.
- Room rate – $74.00 ( will be rate for festival goers 3 days before and after event) – code 7167
- Package deal with breakfast (Final – Dec. 1st) – $85.00 single, $95.00 double – code 7167B
- Early bird package deal (Early bird – Oct. 31st) – $80.00 single, $90.00 double – code 7167EB
- Reception – $8.00/ea
- Banquet – $25.00/ea
To register for reception, banquet, field trips or general registrations click on the “Register Now” button.
Deadline for Registration: Extended to December 15th
- If the weather is such that we, as in the festival organizers, have to cancel the Festival for safety reasons due to weather then there will be refunds because ‘we’ made that decision to cancel the event.
- If the Festival can safely proceed despite any “winter” weather and a participant chooses not to attend then there are no refunds because the Festival will proceed as scheduled.
- A refund will be given if a participant notify us and cancels BEFORE the December 31st deadline.
This is for Festival registration, banquet, reception and field trips ONLY. Since lodging is booked directly through the Paris Landing State Park Inn cancellations for lodging would have to be done through the Inn.
- Wings, smoked sausages, hummus and chips, fruit and veggie tower, cheese and crackers
- Cash bar
- Pasta bar – angel hair and fettuccini pasta
- Lasagna (meat and veggie)
- Primavera vegetables
- Steamed broccoli
- Garlic breadsticks
- Veggie or turkey wrap
- Bag chips
- Fresh fruit